Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Icing on the Cake


Carlos’ wife attended the local Church of the Nazarene on a regular basis and always spoke about the happiness she felt.  She especially enjoyed worshipping God in a different way than her traditional upbringing.  She invited Carolos to an upcoming anniversary celebration for the church.  He decided to check out these Christians.

As he sat in the service, his heart began to beat rapidly.  In the middle of the service, they showed a clip of the Jesus Film when Jesus was dying on the cross.  Carlos reflects, “This was like icing on the cake.  My heart bowed before the love of Christ.  Since that day, I’ve been attending the church with my entire family.  I could never leave Jesus for anyone or anything.  I thank God for saving me.”  Carlos and his family appear above.