Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Love of God Eliminated My Cancer

My name is Fatima, and I had cancer that was so unbearable that I thought of taking my own life.  With few options left to me, I decided to attend the Nazarene church in my neighborhood.  In a very short time, things began to change. I was welcomed in the church; however, I felt useless because I couldn’t walk normally.  I wanted to join the Jesus Film team to help evangelize and plant churches but was unable to due to my sickness.

One day the team was going to show a film about a 1 ½ hour drive away. I wanted to go but was worried about being able to handle the distance.  After prayer, I joined the team, and I’m so glad I did!  While watching the film and seeing Jesus heal many people, I asked Jesus to heal my body. God heard my prayer and He touched my body physically.  Today I am completely healed!  Praise the Lord.  I am following my King and Lord wherever He may lead.  By the grace of God I am also teaching a Sunday School class.