Friday, October 02, 2009

Young People Important Part of Ministry


In this photo, the young people are a part of the Jesus Film team that travels across the district sharing testimonies before the presentation. Manuel, in the middle, shares this testimony:

God has blessed me in allowing me to be part of the Ministry of Evangelism and Jesus Film. I have had the opportunity to grow in my spiritual life and know the goodness of God in the lives of those who accept Jesus as their Savior. I enjoy watching a group of new Christian brothers build a church with their hands as they praise God with their hearts. The best work of my life has been to serve the Lord by means of this great ministry of the Jesus Film. I know that there are many prayer partners for the Jesus Film ministry in North America, and I thank God for all of you.