Friday, January 19, 2007

God Prepares the Way

Adolfo Magua is a 55-year-old man who works as an assessor in a judicial office. He is a professional in matters of law. One afternoon the Jesus Film team was preparing to initiate a showing in a place called Llano Grande, Ecuador. Adolfo approached the team with tears in his eyes. He said, “I want to serve God in a special way and believe that God wants me to serve Him. I’ve been preparing myself for five years to serve but I don’t know where and in what type of ministry. Today is the day I want to start. I’d like your permission to work with the Jesus Film ministry in opening up this new church.” Through Adolfo, God met a definite need because a leader had not been appointed in this new area. Yet, God had already prepared this man’s heart. Glory be to God!