Thursday, September 14, 2006

“Jesus has given the Jesus Film to heal and to save”

Daniel, a 27-year-old man, was sick with chronic gastritis for many years. Doctors treated him with medicine, but his condition only worsened. Yet God had a plan. Daniel was invited to view the Jesus Film showing in a plaza near his house. Joyfully, Daniel went with faith and hope. He believed that something was going to happen in his life and body.

As the images of the movie passed in front of Daniel, he watched with great attention to everything that Jesus did. He thought to himself, “I believe that Jesus has given us this movie to heal me and to save me.” When the pastor gave the invitation to accept Jesus, Daniel quickly went forward. The team leader prayed for healing and salvation. Daniel humbled himself before God and said, “Lord, save me and heal me.” He felt a current throughout his body and sensed that his sickness had disappeared.

He returned to his house and said to his wife, “God has heard me and healed me! I don’t have the disease.” His wife didn’t believe what he was saying and the next day brought him to the doctor. The doctor examined him and surprisingly confirmed that the sickness was gone. Glory to God! Today, Daniel has given himself completely to God and the church. He helps the pastor with many things. After eight days, his wife also accepted Christ as her Savior. Jesus continues to heal with his power and grace.