Friday, April 09, 2010

JESUS CHANGED MY PLANS


Greetings Brothers and Sisters. I am Segundo Pita and I am 44 years old.  About eight months ago, my family and I turned our lives over to the Lord our God.  I have been very happy since that day.  My family and I believe in Jesus more than any other thing.

I’ll never forget the day that the Jesus Film came.  I have a small store which is located across from a plaza.  The day of the film, I saw a lot of people in the plaza and thought to myself, “I am going to sell a lot of items from my store tonight.”  I was happy thinking of the money I’d make, but never imagined that my true happiness would come from Jesus, knowing that He is Lord of my life and my family.
In truth, I had problems both in my business and in my home.  Worst of all, there was a deep emptiness in my heart.  But Jesus fixed everything that evening.  I never dreamed that through a simple movie God could save me.  Today I am firmly rooted in Christ and the Church of the Nazarene.  Glory to God.  “Thank you Lord for changing my life.”