Thursday, August 30, 2007

“My Heavenly Father, Best Friend, and Faithful Husband”

My name is Fanny and I am 49 years old. After being married for 16 years, my husband announced that he was in love with another woman. I wanted to kill myself, but a neighbor convinced me not to take my life. The situation caused my son to suffer and my character to change. I got sick and my doctor detected cancer.

During this trial, the Jesus Film team showed the movie near my house. I didn't go because I was so discouraged. Later a church was planted in my neighborhood as a result of the Jesus Film. They invited me to a Sunday service, and I'd never heard anybody speak like the preacher did that day. Since attending the church, things have been totally different in my life. I asked Jesus into my heart. I have forgiven my husband and feel my heart has been healed and cleansed by the blood of Christ. I spoke with the pastor about being a Sunday School teacher, and now I am in leadership training. God has been, is, and will be for all time, very Good. He is my Heavenly Father, Best Friend, and Faithful Husband. Amen.